Terms and Conditions
Your Use of the Site
- Unless otherwise specified, the Site is provided for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site. You may display and electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material contained on the Site for your own noncommercial use, provided that you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without the prior written permission of Munity Coffee, is prohibited. Any material you download, including but not limited to software, files, graphics, data or any other content, is owned by Munity Coffee. You may download these materials, with previous written authorization by Munity Coffee under a license of use that is revocable. Munity Coffee retains full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual property rights. You may not redistribute or sell the material, much less use it for commercial purposes.
Copyright and Trademark
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Munity Coffee and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to Munity Coffee.
- Munity Coffee marks on this site represent some of the marks currently owned or controlled in the United States and/or in one or more other countries by Munity Coffee or Munity Coffee Corp. under license to Munity Coffee. The display of these marks and of notices associated with these marks is not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all Munity Coffee worldwide proprietary ownership rights, and Munity Coffee may own or control other proprietary rights in one or more countries outside of the United States. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Your use of the materials included on this site is for informational and shopping purposes only. You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Munity Coffee for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material on the site. You acknowledge the unauthorized use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to Munity Coffee and that in the event of an unauthorized use; Munity Coffee shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
- Any dispute arising from these terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Florida. Munity Coffee makes no representation that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from outside the United States, be advised this site may contain references to products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Munity Coffee, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your Internet account (including, but not limited to, negligent or wrongful conduct), by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account.